This year the Champs-Elysées theater opened its doors to Catherinettes, one of the most anticipated events of the year!
Organized by the Committee Montaigne Sainte Catherine, patron saint of unmarried girls is celebrated every year on November 25. The story tells that young girls over the age of 25 and who are not married are called Catherinettes. The tradition, especially in the fashion brands manufactures the extravagant hats of yellow and green color for them, they will wear them throughout the day.
The brands that participated this event: Christian Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Nina Ricci, Caron, l’Institut Supérior de marketing du luxe and la Maison Blanche.
– Prices « coup de coeur » was returned to Caron and l’Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe
– The price of « théâtre » on the Roman theme, was presented to l’Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe
– The price of the hat « le plus original » was handed over to Louis Vuitton
– The price of « Saint Nicolas » was given to Dior
– The price of the « Committee Montaigne » was given to Chanel
– The price of the « Sainte Catherine » an ode to Paris, capital of France, delivered to the Maison Blanche
Les Catherinettes of Maison Blanche
Les Catherinettes of Chanel
Les Catherinettes of Dior
Les Catherinettes of Louis Vuitton
Les Catherinettes of Nina Ricci
Les Catherinette de l’Institut Supérior of Marketing du luxe
Les Catherinettes 2015
With the Jury
With Jean-Claude Cathalan, Cyrielle Claire and Philippe le Moult
.. See you next year!